Pediatric Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care for children offers your family a solid foundation for wellness. Whether you’re looking to treat a specific issue or prevent problems for your child in the future, Triangle Spine pediatric chiropractic program in Raleigh, NC is a good place to start.
A Growing Need
More and more parents are seeking pediatric chiropractic care for their children. Many spinal problems seen in adults can begin as early as birth. Regular chiropractic checkups can identify potential spinal injury from these traumas, allow for corrections early in life, and help children avoid many of the health complaints seen later in adults. At Triangle Spine Center, we can check your child’s spine for misalignments that could impair nervous system and overall body function. If we see a problem, we’ll work with you to develop a plan for treatment.
While more research into the benefits of chiropractic for babies and children is needed, chiropractic for little people has been shown to be gentle, safe and effective. Babies can be checked by chiropractors very soon after birth and special techniques have been developed to carefully correct any subluxated areas. When we appreciate how the nervous system may be hindered and impaired it makes sense why more parents are having their child’s spine and nervous system assessed.
10 Reasons Parents Should Take Their Children to See a Chiropractor:
- To encourage good neural plasticity (brain and nerve development).
- To support their child’s overall health and well-being.
- To help strengthen their child’s immunity and potentially reduce the incidence of colds, earaches and general illness.
- To assist with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To encourage good spinal posture.
- To help improve their child’s ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral disorders.
- To help alleviate digestive problems.
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.
Your child’s health is their greatest asset.
Call us today for more information or to make your child’s appointment with one of our pediatric chiropractors.
Please check here for information regarding professional nutritional therapy.